Bored
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bored

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

all the awesome videos at ONE same place!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mivaa
Puny Fledgling
Puny Fledgling
mivaa

all the awesome videos at ONE same place! Empty
PostSubject: all the awesome videos at ONE same place!   all the awesome videos at ONE same place! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:55 pm

I stumbled upon this blog when surfing around youtube, it was at the comment section, sort of being "advertised" there. So i thought why not, just give it a try since i'm tired of watching boring and trashy videos.

I was blown away by their selection of videos, where they have reviews, scripts and even discussion on the most recent issues of youtube. the best part is, they post every single day! now i know where to head to when i'm bored on a daily basis ;P

i personally recommend it, go have a look and have your say Wink

www.kampaitube.blogspot.com

you can google it if u doubt it, ho harm Smile

i'm not a bot or whatever btw, sick of people saying that, sheesh -.-' i'm just a fun guy who loves to share good things with other people!
Back to top Go down
LEGION
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
LEGION

PostSubject: Re: all the awesome videos at ONE same place!   all the awesome videos at ONE same place! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:55 am

FUCK YOU WHORE

WHOREBOT
Back to top Go down
https://bored.forumotion.co.uk
danielle
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
danielle

PostSubject: Re: all the awesome videos at ONE same place!   all the awesome videos at ONE same place! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:33 pm

o.o gosh dean XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: all the awesome videos at ONE same place!   all the awesome videos at ONE same place! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

all the awesome videos at ONE same place!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bored :: Boredom :: Funny-
Jump to: